Pages

Jumat, 17 Agustus 2018

G1P0A0 34 mgg




i know i will miss my pregnant belly later.
the security that i can give
to keep my son safe with me
and out of harm's way.


i know i will miss this feeling later.
when i know he is safe from sickness, pain, hatred,
uncertainty and injustices.
all he know right now is love, security and acceptance.


even i'm counting the days to his arrival,
but i know everything will change right away.


so i will embrace my belly a little more for what it takes.
i'll gladly to keep his safe and his kick, kick, kick
will remind me that both of us are doing okay :)


so, take your time my little boy..
just be safe right there,
and come out when you are ready..


- i always love you-




1 thoughts:

Gita Romadhona mengatakan...

Mbak, itu tentang blognya tulisan saya deh. Kasih kredit mbak, karena kalo nggak namanya plagiat